In-Home Caregiver Appleton
Job Category: Caregiver
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Appleton
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity?
Or do you simply enjoy helping others?
Do you want extra income?
Helping Hands Caregivers is currently looking for part-time caregivers who reside in the Fox Cities!
- Minimum requirement of 10 hours per week, up to 28 hours/week
- Preferred availability between 8 am and 7 pm
- Provide basic Activities of Daily Living (bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting)
- Provide supportive care assistance (light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, and meal prep)
- Provide companionship
- Caregivers are generally assigned to clients that live within a 15-minute radius from their home as we understand shifts average from 2 to 4 hours.
- Paid orientation and training are provided.
This is a great opportunity where you can control your own schedule!
- MUST have a Valid Driver's License
- Reliable transportation with auto insurance
- At least 18 years of age
- 6+ months experience or PCW/CNA certification preferred but not required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a valid work permit
- Meet all health requirements and be cleared of a criminal background check
Helping Hands Caregivers LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.