Helping Hands Caregivers, LLC. is a non-medical agency looking for a competent caregiver to provide Supportive Care and Activities of Daily Living for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner.
The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks.
Don’t worry about gas prices as you must have a good driving record and a valid driver's license. You will never have to transport a client but will be driving a company vehicle to get to each client’s home during the shift.
- This position works Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm with a paid lunch.
- Paid time off after 90 consecutive days of employment.
- Paid time off for your birthday!
- No holidays, no weekends!
- Build 1:1 relationships with clients
- Paid orientation and training; continuing education (monthly) and mentor shifts (as needed)
- Teambuilding with monthly luncheon provided by the agency
- Use of company vehicle during shift
- Medication reminders excluding passing all prescription medications
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Client grocery shopping (1x/week)
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Must be Pet Friendly
- Proven experience as a caregiver
- Knowledge of light housekeeping and cooking
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent